EltaMD UV Daily Broad Spectrum SPF 40 is a lightweight moisturizing sunscreen with a sheer tint to help even skin tone. Formulated with hyaluronic acid to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
It is ideal for daily use on normal, dry and combination skin. This broad spectrum sunscreen contains micronized zinc oxide to protect your skin from damaging UVA (aging) and UVB (burning) rays.
(net wt 1.7 oz/48 g)
This is a sheer, lightweight sunscreen that can be used every day to hydrate and protect skin against UVA/UVB light.
- Good for: dehydrated and mature skin.
- Formulated with Hyaluronic Acid to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Daily moisture boost for dry & combination skin.
- Retains moisture and improves skin feel by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness.
- Non-comedogenic formula can be layered under makeup or alone.
How to use:
- Apply liberally to face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses