- Providing facials and body treatments using both traditional techniques (massage, extraction, peeling, Gua Sha, etc.) and modern machines.
- Adhering to appointments in a timely manner by monitoring time schedule.
- Welcoming clients in a warm, friendly manner, accompanying them to and from treatment rooms, and thanking them sincerely on departure.
- Interviewing clients to obtain information about contraindications, allergies, and examining skin to evaluate the suitability of treatments.
- Advising clients on skincare, and recommending suitable treatments and home care regimens.
- Engaging and conversing with clients during sessions on topics relating to their interests.
- Maintaining product knowledge to promote and sell salon services, and retail products.
- Adhering to esthetics policies pertaining to chemical usage, cleaning, sanitizing, and maintenance of equipment.
- Caring for towels and linens and replacing them between sessions.
- Ceasing treatment and informing supervisor in the event of inappropriate guest behavior.
- License to practice as an esthetician.
- 3+ years of industry experience.
- Proficient in performing all applicable treatments.
- Outstanding people skills and a warm, friendly manner.
- Ability to stand for extended periods.
- Ability to maintain client confidentiality.
0/5 (0 Reviews)