Hyalogy UV Intense protector
Hyalogy UV Intense protector is a light, extraordinarily comfortable emulsion designed to protect against the adverse effects of UV rays and to prevent photo-ageing of the skin.
- intensive UV protection;
- high antioxidant protection;
- suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin;
- detoxifying effect: helps protect the skin against toxins from the urban environment;
- does not dry the skin out and keeps it moisturized
- This sunscreen is used both during insolation and after intensive cosmetic procedures (lasers, IPL, pilings, injections, esthetic operations, esthetic procedures).
Fine powdered titanium dioxide contained in the product, in combination with organic chemical filters provides
a high level of safety and a wide spectrum of protection. A complex of plant extracts, combined with high-tech Forlle’d ingredients, protects the cell membranes from the damaging effects of free radicals.
The backbone of the sun protection effect of this product is titan dioxid. Inorganic protection factors work by forming a thin layer of chemically inert mineral components on
the skin surface, which reflect and dissipate UV radiation. Such components are not normally absorbed through the skin surface, and are therefore more suitable for patients with sensitive skin. Furthermore, mineral filters can cause allergic reactions only in very rare cases. Titan dioxide is one of the most effective mineral filters. A thin layer of TiO2 effectively protects the skin from UVB as well as from UVA-2 radiation (315 to 340 nm).
Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate (UVINUL A PLUS), on the other hand, absorbs radiation in the UV-A range with a wavelength of 354 nm. It is UVA-1.